EZ Deals provides a single member campaign for organizations. Use this form to sign up for your EZ Deals campaign.
Please allow 3-5 business days for your campaign to be set up and working.
This is the best kind of branding because it is so unique and memorable. Having a professional customized digital card that includes a custom image and contact info branding your business will surprise all those that see it and they’ll keep your contact info long after paper business cards are forgotten.
I (the client) understand that by accepting the services provided by EZ Deals that I/we are bound by the terms and conditions provided herein.
EZ Deals uses proprietary software to provide marketing campaigns to our clients. We do not sell or lease out any software to our clients.
Every campaign comes with custom-made images to help our client’s business with selling their specific products and services (our custom-tailored campaigns will work for any business that provides a service or sells a product).
1. Digital Marketing: EZ Deals will create a custom digital marketing campaign based on our client’s specific needs.
a) Digital Interactive Campaigns. EZ Deals creates digital interactive campaigns with the odds of winning controlled by our clients. Our campaigns include scratch, slot machines, spinning wheels and our classic design. Our campaigns are fun and interactive. The prizes are digital coupons and are generally discounts, giveaways (i.e. client branding coupons, movie tickets, vacation trips, third party gift cards, certificates, free merchandise, etc.). Our client determines the number of prizes and the odds of winning offered in any given promotion. The number of pricing / odds has seven options for the spinning wheel, up to six options for the slot machine and the scratch campaigns and one option for the classic campaign. When a consumer wishes to redeem their digital coupon, then our client must validate (i.e. If you receive a new credit/debit card in the mail, you will need to activate it in order to use it). Our EZ Deals widget validation process activates the customer (consumer’s) digital coupon and it will be ready to use.
b) Digital Loyalty Rewards Programs. EZ Deals provides two different digital loyalty rewards options. One acts like a punch/stamp card and the other is a “frequent buyer” points program.
c) Electronic Stampers. This is a physical device programmed for validating the winning prize (digital coupon) on the consumer’s smartphone and validating the EZ Deals digital loyalty reward programs.
d) NFC (Near-Field Communication) Hardware. EZ Deals provides two different NFC options. One is a key tag that can hang on our client’s keychain and the other is an actual sticker. NFC hardware enables compatible devices to communicate over short ranges. At any given time, one device must transmit information while the other must receive it. Our NFC devices behave like a digital business card with one-touch action resulting in consumers receiving our EZ Deals client’s campaign directly on their device instantly. NFC technology is a great alternative to business cards. If the consumer base primarily uses smartphones, NFC stickers and keycards give our clients an added advantage because these devices have an extra layer of QR code on top combining two technologies into one product. This combination allows businesses to cater to both iPhone and Android users.
e) Beacons – Beacons allow users to push ads to those within a certain distance. Beacons leave a cookie on the devices of mobile device users in proximity to the beacon and ads will appear via one of more than 150 apps. NOTE: On December 6th, 2018, Google ended its support of the Nearby Notify program. This has created a lag in the time this information is delivered. Beacons are from a third-party vendor and are leased to EZ Deals clients. EZ Deals is not responsible for changes in technology related to the beacons. In case the EZ Deals client has their own mobile app, the results will be in real time integrating these two.
NOTICE TO CLIENTS: WE ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA THE EZ DEALS ONLINE ORDER FORM. IF ANYONE ASKS YOU TO PAY BY CASH OR CHECK, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. With paying anyone else other than through our online order form, you may lose your funds as well as the custom campaign / hardware ordered.
All prices are subject to change without notice at any time unless the EZ Deals client has signed an agreement with us.
2 Digital Campaign, Landing Page, Interactive Website design management.
One-time set up fee and pricing – There is a $399 one-time setup fee plus a monthly subscription. Both charges will be paid up front unless there is a special promotion. The setup fee includes:
ii. Creation of the Digital Campaign.
iii. URL Code.
iv. Digital Poster.
v. QR Code.
vi. Digital Background Image.
vii. Digital Social Media Images.
viii. Validation Software.
ix. Digital Flyer Pad Image.
x. Live analytics and monthly statistic reports.
3.Additional Pricing and Services:
a) Additional Service Pricing:
i. Loyalty Program – $49 Monthly + a one-time setup fee of $75
ii. Adding a Location/Department – $49 Monthly + a one-time setup fee of $99 (this one-time setup fee is good up to 5 locations/departments).
iii. Adding Campaign(s) – $99 Monthly + a one-time setup fee of $99 (per each additional campaign).
b) Hardware Pricing:
i NFC Key Tag – $20 Monthly (no setup fee).
ii Digital Validation Stampers – $49 Monthly + a one-time setup fee of $75 (per each additional stamper). Minimum 3-month period of obligation when ordering stamper(s).
iii NFC Sticker – $15 Monthly (no setup fee).
iv. Beacon – $35 Monthly + a one-time setup fee of $75 (per each additional beacon).
c) Hardware Pricing Information choosing a one-time Special.
4 All expired agreements will revert to monthly automatic payments unless we receive a hold notice or cancellation in writing via email. Any holds will require the following up front charge:
a. $50 per campaign putting the campaign on hold
b. $25 per stamper putting the stamper on hold
c. $10 per additional putting a product and service on hold
5 In case EZ Deals receives a non-sufficient funds or no payment EZ Deals will charge the client additional internal, 3rd party and late fees:
a. $50 internal work
b. $10 per day for late fees
c. $34 for each 3rd party fee
Stamps, Beacons, and/or NFC Key Tags must be returned by the appropriate date as provided herein.
1. If our client’s campaign cancellation End Date is on or before the 15th of the month, the device(s) will need to arrive at our client’s local EZ Deals office or be given to their EZ Deals representative by the last day of that month.
2. If our client’s campaign End Date is after the 15th up to the last day of the month, the device(s) will need to arrive at our client’s local EZ Deals office or be given to their EZ Deals representative by the 15th of the following month.
3. The End Date of our client’s campaign will be determined by the campaign’s “start date” (when the purchase order is finalized and EZ Deals receives payment).
4. If the device(s) are not returned by the appropriate date, EZ Deals will consider them to be lost and will charge the client $100 for each device.
All lost, broken or stolen EZ Deals hardware should be reported to EZ Deals immediately. EZ Deals will replace this hardware, following the procedure and terms below:
1. If a client loses a device the client will be charged $100 for each device.
2. EZ Deals must collect $50 for each broken device given back to us from our client.
3. Replacement of the beacon battery is free of charge when we receive the beacon(s) from our clients.
4. The client will pay all shipping charges for replacement hardware, including expedited shipping fees, if requested.
5. Lost or stolen hardware ID numbers must be reported to EZ Deals support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. EZ Deals will suspend the subscription service applicable to this hardware with reported ID within 3 business days and will notify client once this step is completed. This hardware ID will not be included in the next billing cycle or future billing cycles.
7. The hardware will be replaced with new hardware and a separate invoice for an activation fee per hardware item and associated shipping charges will be sent to the client – The new hardware will be registered to the EZ Deals account associated with the lost or damaged hardware.
8. Hardware will be shipped to the original client shipping address unless otherwise directed.
9. Our client may pre-purchase replacement hardware inventory (up to 10% of the total hardware service plans purchased to date) for the monthly fee of that hardware. This replacement hardware will not be registered to the clients account until the lost or damaged hardware ID is removed.
10. The replacement hardware will assume the continuation of the current subscription plan term of the lost or damaged hardware.
EZ Deals provides our clients with the option to use our services on a month to month basis or with a 6-month or 1-year agreement. Our clients will not be reimbursed for any months not used within their campaign agreement if they decide to cancel their digital campaign ahead of their agreed schedule. Clients will not be charged any additional fees as long as they cancel their campaign 3 business days before the next recurring payment is scheduled to be deducted. (i.e. a recurring payment on August 13th will be deducted again on September 13th and so on every month) Cancellations must be done in writing at email@example.com. All equipment must be returned as provided above in the Return Policy. EZ Deals Campaigns cannot be given away to another entity.
VISIT OUR CLIENT RESOURCE CENTER
Copyright © 2022 EZ Deals